Israeli Deep Tech
In Israel there are more Deep Tech opportunities per capita than anywhere else in the world
1st dedicated fund in Israel for all Deep Tech opportunities in all stages
Across All Sectors
• Semiconductors • Bio Convergence •
• Future Robotics • Advanced Materials •
• Photonics • Quantum Technologies •
• And other cool stuff...
We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.
- 3 decades in venture capital
- Ph.D Computer Science & Robotics, NYU
- 10+ years in deep tech investments
- Ex Commander of Talpiot, IDF
- Experience in public investments
- Zell Entrepreneurship Program graduate
- TriEye is a fabless semiconductor company that develops technology to improve the safety of advanced driver-assistance systems and autonomous vehicles in adverse weather and low-visibility conditions.
- Rapid develops safe and effective neurovascular medical devices that are beneficial to patients and meet physicians' needs. They are committed to advancing patient care by providing the most reliable, easiest to use, and highest quality products supported by proven clinical data.
- Ramon.Space builds resilient computer systems that bring high-performance computing to space. Powered by its unique AI/ML processors, Ramon’s software-defined systems enable the realizations of earth-like computing capabilities in space.
- Aviv Scientific is a world leader in improving brain performance and treating the aging process. Aviv is rolling out a worldwide network of medical centers applying Data Science and AI, to leverage the best of medical technology for treating age-related cognitive and functional decline.
- Biond Biologics is an innovative biotech company developing breakthrough immunotherapies and a pioneering intracellular drug delivery platform to treat "undruggable" diseases.
- Addionics improves rechargeable batteries by redesigning their architecture with a novel 3D metal fabrication method. The company's technology provides performance and cost advantages to the majority of current and future Li-Ion battery chemistries.
- Bionaut developed remote-controlled micro-robots aiming to change the way we treat central nervous system disorders, targeting deep brain structures safely and precisely. Bionaut is a micro astronaut entering our biology.